This month I’ll be participating in Write 31 Days, focusing on book clubs.
If you’ve wanted to start one, I’ll give you tips and ideas of things to consider.
If you’re looking for help revitalizing your discussions, I’ll have potential questions and discussion ideas.
And if you just want some ideas of great books to read that have plenty of depth for discussing, I’ll have those too.
Join me throughout October, as it’ll be all about book clubs.
Because some books are meant to be talked about.
If this sounds good to you, you can subscribe and not miss a post:
You can also subscribe via email.
And a heads-up! Although I am doing this along with the Write 31 Days, I won’t actually be posting all 31 days in October. This will be a weekdays-only series.
- Introducing Booked: Reading Together
- What Book Clubs Are (And Why To Join One)
- Starting a New Book Club
- Starting a New Book Club: Figuring Out Meeting Logistics
- Book Club How-To’s: Keeping Track of The Details
- How to Find a Book Club in Your Area
- 72 Great Novels for Book Clubs
- What Makes for Great Book Club Books (and Tips for Selecting Them)
- Methods for Selecting Book Club Books
- Resources for Discovering Great Book Club Books
- Choosing Prizewinners or Bestsellers for Book Club
- 72 Great Nonfiction Titles for Book Clubs
- Book Club Basics: Discussions
- Book Club Discussion Questions
- Book Club Basics: Food
- Hosting an Author at Your Book Club
- 60 Great Kid Lit Titles for Your Grown-Up Book Club
- Bookish Special Events: How We Do It
- Online Book Clubs
- Book Club Extras – Bookish Outings, Crafts, Gifts, and More
- Book Club FAQs
- Book Club Resources