I’m also a little bit obsessive over not writing my own year-end lists until after the year has completely ended, but most people aren’t as ridiculous as me. Hence why my own “best of” list didn’t make it’s appearance until after 2013 started.
To share some Friday Link Love, here are some of my favorite years-end posts that I found from around the web:
- I loved reading Anne at Modern Mrs Darcy’s blog highlights post. And it also made me realize just how devotedly I read her site – I remembered pretty much all of her highlighted posts and events. Is that sad, or dedicated? (or maybe both?). She also has a list of her goals for 2013 that have inspired me in several areas.
- I’ve got most of Catherine from A Spirited Mind’s best books of 2012 on my “To Be Read” list, but reading her post reminds me that I need to bump them up so that I get to them sometime in 2013 at least.
- Adrienne at A Suburban Menagerie also has a best books of 2012 post, and I’ve read 4 of her 5 and loved them. Makes me think I need to pick up that fifth one…
- Johanna from My Home Tableau has a helpful post on setting realistic goals. Love her advice. She also has a fun post that lists all of the books she read in 2012.
- Joy at Grace Full Mama has her Favorite 20 Books of 2012 List. I’ve read a few of them, but not all of them, and she’s added a few more to my TBR list.
- Jennifer Fulwiler (who could use your prayers) posted about “New Year’s Resolutions for the Overwhelmed,” and I thought it was a really smart way of figuring out some small changes that can make a big difference.
Update: How on earth did I forget to include Keren Threlfall’s Top Ten Books of 2012? Shame on me. Our reading tastes seem very similar, so I’m very interested in trying the books on her list that I haven’t read yet.