(Still thinking about trying Young Living Essential Oils?
Read about how to get started using them.)
I want to try Young Living Essential Oils – Sign me up!
To get started, just follow these steps.
- Click over to the Member Sign-Up Page
- Choose your membership type: Member or Retail. Sign up as a Member to get wholesale pricing.
- The Sponsor ID & Enroller ID boxes should already be filled in for you. If they aren’t, my ID is 1416803, and you can fill both the boxes with this number.
- Fill out the membership information: your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
- Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
- Provide your social security number or business tax id number (You are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone.)
- Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member. I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit (Click here for details on why I love this kit and what all it includes)
- Set up your optional Essential Rewards Program. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning points back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you.” However, if one of the ER kits looks like something you want right away, then go for it in addition to your starter kit, and you’ll save on shipping. I’ve got more information on the ER program further down this page.
- Add any additional products you’d like to get with this order. I recommend a bottle of V-6 carrier oil. You’ll want a carrier oil of some sort to dilute your oils when applying them topically. This is a great one – non-greasy, and it won’t stain your clothes. This is not essential however – you can also use coconut, almond, or even olive oil for this, but I like the V-6 oil because of the whole “no staining clothes” thing. 🙂
- Agree to Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
- Email me to claim the bonuses I offer for anyone signing up using my member number.
Congratulations! Welcome to Young Living Essential Oils!
If you have any questions, email me at sheila(at)deliberatereader.com
What’s the Essential Rewards Program and Why Should I Sign Up for It?
What’s the advantage?
You’ll have a set date every month for ordering oils, and you’ll get reduced shipping. You can also earn points for FREE oils. It also helps you to use your oils when you know you’re getting new ones every month. You can adjust your order every month to just get what you want that month – it doesn’t have to be the same items each month. You’ll also be eligible to for special monthly promotions.
What do I recommend?
The Wellness Essential Rewards Kit or the Ningxia Red Essential Rewards Kits are fantastic bundles to help you get started using these great products. Either one is an excellent choice for your first ER order.
And, if you sign up under my number and stay on ER for three months, I’ll send you a second diffuser.
I am not a medical doctor. The information provided and products mentioned are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any statement(s) said/implied/posted have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products. Information obtained here is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own wellness care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis, or courses of treatment.
Disclosure: If you sign up using my member number, I may receive compensation, which I use to support this site. Thank you for supporting The Deliberate Reader!